Safety, Health, & Security Committee (Level 4)
The University has implemented a network of safety, health, and security (SHS) committees, organized into four levels. Together, the committees engage and coordinate WSU administrators, campuses, colleges, departments, programs, students, and employees to sustain and improve WSU’s commitment to safety and a culture that emphasizes safety. Level 4 SHS Committee for the Nuclear Science Center meets four times per calendar year. Meetings are held at the Dodgen Research Facility, Room 218.
The next NSC Level 4 SHS Committee meeting is July 12, 2023 at 10:00 AM.
- Corey Hines, Director, Nuclear Science Center – Administrative Representative
- Zach Heiden Associate Director, Nuclear Science Center (NUCS) – Research Representative, Committee Chair
- Hillary Bennett, Reactor Supervisor, Nuclear Science Center – Reactor Operations Supervisory Representative
- Liane Moreau, Assistant Professor, Chemistry – Faculty User Representative
- Z. Beadle, Reactor Operations Engineer, Nuclear Science Center – Reactor Operations Staff Representative
- Bryan Chang, Reactor Operator – Reactor Operations Student Representative